The Nissan Murano saw sales surge more than 38 percent in 2016 – setting an all time annual sales record of 86,953 units. To keep sales strong, Murano adds a number of mid-year enhancements designed to add value to every Murano trim level. For example, along with standard Siri® Eyes Free1 on the Murano S grade, the Murano SV receives features previously available on the higher level SL and Premium trim levels
The new packages for 2017.5 include the Midnight Edition. Murano is one of six Nissan models to offer the new package. Offered on the Murano Platinum grade level, it includes exclusive Midnight Edition black 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, black roof rails, black mirror caps, black splash guards and available Midnight Edition floor mats. It is offered in a choice of Pearl White, Cayenne Red, Gun Metallic and Magnetic Black with a Graphite interior.
The new SV Premium Plus Package includes the content from the previous SV Premium Package (heated front seats, heated outside rearview mirrors, Power Panoramic Moonroof and Bose® audio system with nine speakers plus dual subwoofers) and Driver Assistance Package (auto-dimming inside mirror, HomeLink® Universal Transceiver, Around View Monitor® (AVM) with Moving Object Detection (MOD)2, Driver Attention Alert (DAA)3, Blind Spot Warning (BSW)4 and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)5 – along with new 18-inch Gun Metal aluminum-alloy wheels.
As the halo vehicle for Nissan's wide range of bold crossovers and SUVs, Murano expresses Nissan's advanced design direction – including its V-motion front end, LED signature boomerang lights and the unique "floating" roof. The stunning exterior design carries into the interior, which offers an engaging social lounge feel through features such as the refined instrument panel, low center console, advanced Zero Gravity front and outboard rear seating, and the airy atmosphere created by the large windows and oversized Power Panoramic Moonroof.
Responsive driving is provided by a standard 3.5-liter DOHC V6 connected to an advanced Xtronic transmission. Murano is available in front-wheel drive or Intuitive All-Wheel Drive.
Available audio, navigation and connectivity features include NissanConnectSM with Navigation featuring Apple CarPlay™, 8-inch color display with multi-touch control, 8-way power driver's seat with power lumbar support, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio and Travel Link® (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately), Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition, iPod® interface, 11-speaker Bose® (including dual subwoofers) premium audio system, and Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System.
Other advanced technologies range from available Around View® Monitor (AVM) with Moving Object Detection (MOD)2 and Blind Spot Warning (BSW)4 to Predictive Forward Collision Warning (PFCW)6, Forward Emergency Braking (FEB)7 and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)5. Murano also offers available Driver Attention Alert (DAA)3, which learns each individual driver's steering patterns and helps alert the driver when drowsy driving is detected (standard on SL and Platinum, optional on SV).
1. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use this feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to the vehicle operation.
2. AVM with MOD cannot completely eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. MOD operates at vehicles speeds below 5 mph. Always check surroundings before moving vehicle. Not a substitute for proper backing procedures. Always turn to check what is behind you before backing up.
3. It is the driver's responsibility to remain alert at all times. DAA is only a warning to inform the driver of a potential lack of driver attention or drowsiness. It does not detect and provide an alert in every situation. See Owner's Manual for details.
4. Not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you.
5. Not a substitute for proper backing procedures. May not detect all moving vehicles. Speed and other It is the driver's responsibility to remain alert at all times. DAA is only a warning to inform the driver of a potential lack of driver attention or drowsiness. It does not detect and provide an alert in every situation. See Owner's Manual for details.
6. PFCW is intended to warn you before a collision occurs; it cannot prevent a collision. Speed and other limitations apply. See Owner's Manual for details.
7. Forward Emergency Braking is not a replacement for responsible driving. May not provide warning or braking in certain conditions. Limitations apply. See Owner's Manual for details.
Gardena Nissan offers great deals and service for all of your Nissan needs. Family owned and operated for over 40 years.